Welcome to the highly anticipated 131st ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition! Scheduled to unfold from June 23 to 26 against the backdrop of Portland, Oregon, this event is a grand celebration open to all who are invested in engineering education – from dedicated teachers and curious students to esteemed professors and passionate professionals.
Stay tuned for a forthcoming announcement that will unveil a comprehensive overview of the conference, including the diverse range of sessions, speakers, and interactive engagements that await. Get ready to immerse yourself in an event that celebrates the collective dedication to engineering education. From teachers to students, professors to professionals, this conference promises something invaluable for everyone. More exciting details coming soon – mark your calendar and join us in Portland for an unforgettable journey!
Visit ASEE’s conference page for details.
- DEADLINE FOR ALL
- Attend the Annual Conference
- Complete Surveys
- 2025 Call for Papers are due
How to Submit an Abstract:
You will need to register/login to the ASEE Nemo by clicking the following link: ASEE Nemo. A link to the abstract submission site, Deadlines, Author’s Kit, and poster formatting guidelines can be found at the following link: Author’s Kit.
During the abstract submission process, it is very important that you select the NSF Grantees Poster Session as the “Primary Division” to which you submit. It is near the bottom of a drop-down list.
Please be aware that the ASEE Annual Conference is “publish to present”. This means that participation in the poster session is contingent on your submission of a paper to the conference proceedings. While full-length papers are encouraged, for this specific poster session, submitting a short paper (minimum of 2 pages) summarizing your activities and results is also acceptable. All abstracts and papers are subject to review. Acceptance of the abstract/paper is not guaranteed.
- Submission Window Opens: Sunday, 1st of October 2023
- Due Date (i.e., submission closes): Wednesday, 1st of November 2023
- Papers (for accepted abstracts):
- Draft Paper Due Date: Thursday, 1st of February 2024
- Revised Paper Due Date: Friday, 8th of March 2024
- Finalized Paper, Unblinded Paper Upload Date: Wednesday, 1st of May 2024
- AUTHOR DEADLINE:
- Wednesday, May 1, 2024
- Author Registration Deadline
- Upload final paper – all Anonymous indicators removed
- Confirm all co-authors
- Update all author bios, if applicable
- Corresponding author indicates who is “presenting”
- NO CHANGES of any kind for any papers can be accepted after this date